Subject: [amos-list] REQ: Online Amiga's please test this
From: "Andy \"Mushroom\" Kellett" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 03:19:22 -0400

I have a small request to ask. Would all those lovely people with Amiga's
connected to the internet, please run this program and enter the
information into it. It will ask for your name, email and mailserver, and
there is a section at the bottom for any comments that you have. The
program will proceed to email both you and I a copy of the mail.

The reason im asking this to be tested, is previously in my older programs,
a lot of countries couldnt send an email to me via the program. Im hoping
this will solve it for me.

It was written with an older version of the GUI extension (Please get the
docs for the TCP commands done, I can't figure the damn things out too well
without them!!)

If anyone wants the source code for this, just ask in the comments box  =))

Mush

--
  *Mushroom Software* - The largest Amiga Licenseware company in the
Eastern US
carrying exclusively the F1 Software & 5D Titles from the UK. We also carry
titles    from software author's such as Paul Burkey. See our webpage for
more info!!

                      Webpage: http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk
                      FTP:  ftp://mushypd.dynip.com/pub/amiga/
                     Contact: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>
                         ICQ #9701389   AOL IM - FishGuy876